Saturday, April 10, 2010

bike wash

just finish washing my bike, was side board was not that dirty, manage to clean it in 30min time but the carb, and the engine part took me abt an hr plus.. shit.. damn dirty, got mud and many other stuff, think of it.. it a scrambler, and it mean for dirt hahahaha.... polish here and there... dig the mud out here and there also... finally bike was 70% clean.. the rest is the oil at the carb and engine that i could not reach and and some side board stubbon stain darn.. must bye Mr Muscle already tht wht the uncle told me when i wasw washing my bike and he was washing his car.. nice car eh..it a volvo..

ok today i also intend to go work ride bike cause my concession finish... if im taking bus to work it would cost me abt $3 or more...lol..

hope it didnt rain..

bye

p.s im getting better at kick start, took me abt 3 min..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My current addicted video